Weener Plastics is a full service global supplier of innovative plastic packaging solutions. The company designs, develops and manufactures added value Caps, Closures, Roll-on Balls, Jars and Bottles for the Personal Care, Food & Beverage and Home Care markets.
Weener Plastics employs about 4,700 people and has 26 facilities in 18 countries worldwide with Headquarters in Ede, The Netherlands.
Vision, Mission and Values: WE CARE, WE INSPIRE, WE DELIVER.
The Role: Based at our North Walsham branch, we are looking for multiple multi skilled Maintenance Engineers which will be responsible for first line maintenance, repairs and servicing of factory assets including injection moulding machines and ancillary equipment.
Shift Patterns: The Shift Technician will be required to work for our 24/7 business working 12 hour shifts. The weekly hours are 42 per week, divided into 3.5 shifts per week over a two week period. Hours are from 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. and from 6.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m. alternating. You will also be requested to complete a 15 minute handover per shift as overtime.
Please note that we may consider Trainees if they already have a basic understanding of Engineering.
- Maintenance performance to plan including recording, resolving and escalating issues to meet defined Quality Criteria;
- Process control and continuous improvement projects;
- Risk assess, Document and communicate process/services modifications;
- Planned maintenance and manage Operator Asset Care to plan, including machine and services safety systems;
- Problem solving within the department;
- Identification of replacement parts and work to ensure the most cost effective option.
Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical / electrical / electronic qualification at approved and certified national competence;
- Process knowledge within moulding and process control;
- Good understanding of all aspects of automation, including technical poke, yoke methodology;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent team working skills to work collaboratively with colleagues and communicate effectively in order to meet the business objectives;
- Ability to assess risk and work safely;
- Problem solving ability and attention to detail.
Salary: £35,000.00-£41,000.00 per annum.
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Employee referral programme
- Career progressions
- Shut down period over Christmas
COVID-19 rules and regulations for on-site visits are provided upon entry.
Please email Marina Maytum, HR Manager, a copy of your CV and covering letter. Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgContacto
13 Jan 2022