Información de contacto
County Limerick Dromcollogher
Tel: +353 63 83 118
Fax: +353 63 83 244
full timeWeener Plastics Ltd - Ireland
- Work with colleagues in a safe environment adhering to safety procedures at all times
- Work with your team and the engineering teams to root cause and problem solve issues
- Assist with the introduction and validation of new tooling as required
- Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner by practicing good housekeeping
- Ability to work as part of a team and on one's own initiative
- Day to day maintenance of production lines in a busy environment
- Troubleshoot processes, machines, and auxiliary equipment problems and make necessary changes to ensure quality and reduce downtime.
- Set process parameters to ensure product meets dimensional and quality requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all related procedures, policies, and work instructions.
- Participate in and support the Quality Management System.
- Support new tool design and development.
- Air, Water and Material supply to Machines to be used, monitored, and maintained to the highest Standards. PM's to be carried out as needed.
- Preventative maintenance approach to be taken with regards to machines and all axillary equipment. Ensuring PM plans as per machine supplier recommendations is maintained to the highest level of asset care.
- Promote and support TPM projects within the Plant.
- Train and develop personnel relative to the process, promote employee understanding and adherence to safety regulations and the Quality Management System.
- Develop and maintain a culture of world class preventative maintenance thinking., including Industry 4.0 thinking and projects.
- Setting and sharing best practice.